review of Disney on Ice 100 years of magic

Hi everyone I just got back from attending Disney on Ice 100 years of Magic. I have been to so many Disney on ice shows and I have to say I was very happy with this Disney on ice show. One of the many reasons I love this show was because they had Disney stories that Disney on the ice has not done in a while. Second, the performers did a wonderful job. Third, they had over 50 Disney characters in this Disney on ice show. 100 years of Magic Disney  show  touches on these wonderful Disney stories
  • Pinocchio 
  • Finding Nemo
  • Beauty and the Beast
  • Frozen
  • Toy Story
  • The Lion King 
  • Mulan
Of course with these wonderful stories, you will hear songs that you grew up loving such as
  • I've got no strings
  • Never had a friend like me
  • Can you feel the love tonight
  • Let it go
  • You got a friend in me 
  • I'll make a man out of you
  • Reflection
  • Hakuna Matata 
  • Love is a open door
 100 years of Disney magic is a great Disney on ice show. So if you ever get a chance to see this show I would definitely check it out. You can check out some of the pictures I took down below.   Have you seen Disney on Ice  100 of Disney Magic? What did you think of it?




Comments

Popular Posts