review of Avengers Infinity War

Hi everyone well another Marvel movie has been released. It has been 10 years in the making, of course, I am talking about Avengers Infinity war. I have to say I am still processing what I just saw and I am not the only one I have heard and seen people commenting the same thing. That being said I have also noticed almost everyone has said they would go back and watch it again.  For me just thinking about the amount of work put into this movie in terms of special effects and bring all these actors and actress together makes me exhausted. I can definitely say that this movie accomplishes everything it presented itself to be.It is first and far most a Thanos Movie. This movie leaves you wanting more I can not wait to see what Infinity War 2 has to store for our heroes. I give Avengers Infinity War 4 Stars for a great storyline, great acting, and visual effects. If you are any kind of Marvel fan you will be happy with this movie. So tell me what you think about Avengers Infinity War

Comments

Popular Posts