review of Disney on Ice Dream Big

I just got back from seeing Disney on Ice Dream Big. Like I said before I have seen a lot of them. I always love how they bring Disney magic to the ice, and this show was no exception. They really brought the Disney magic to the ice. The performers did a great job bringing the stories to life and the props and costumes just add the story.  Dream Big touched on these stories.
  • Aladdin
  • Little Mermaid
  • Moana
  • Beauty and Beast
  • Cinderella 
  • Coco
  • Frozen 
  • Tangled
they have great Disney songs to like
  • Let it go
  • First time in forever 
  • Do you want to build a snowman
  • Be our guest
  • How far I go
  • You're welcome
  • Never had a friend like me
  • Under the Sea
  • and more
 Overall if you get a chance to see Dream big you should it is a great Disney On Ice show. It is packed full of magic. Here are some photos I took.








Comments

Popular Posts