Toy Story 4 review

Pixar/Disney  Toy Story 4 is now out. I do not know about you, but I have enjoyed the Toy Story movies.I love the friendship between Buzz Lightyear and Woody. I think Toy Story 4 was a good addition to the Toy Story series. I thought Pixar/Disney did a wonderful job with the storyline for Toy Story 4. I love you got a lot of the characters that we know and love and we got some new characters that were a good addition to the series. Some of the new characters that I loved were Forky, Ducky, Bunny, Duke Caboom. If you have heard that Toy Story 4 is an emotional rollercoaster it is. Toy Story 4 will make you smile and it will have you cry. All in a good way. overall a great family film and I believe it worth going to see. I give Toy Story 4 3.5 stars. Have you seen Toy Story 4 yet? What did you think about the movie?

Comments

Popular Posts