Review of Frozen 2

Disney just released Frozen 2. I did not know if  I was going to like this movie or not. I  thought the first Frozen was great. But would Frozen 2 live up to Frozen 1? that was the question I had to find out.  So I went and saw Frozen 2. To be honest I do not know how I feel about this movie. On one hand I think the characters are where they supposed to be at the point. But I also feel sad at the same time about this. I heard some people thought Frozen 2  was a little dark for some kids I am not sure that I see that. I do think it may be hard for little ones to follow what is going on. I also like that the characters have grown like Kristoff, Anna, Elsa. I like that they kept Elsa a strong independent women. The other thing I liked was the storyline. Now the downside I felt that there was more songs in Frozen 2 and I am not a big fan of it. I am also not sure if  I like how Anna and Elsa were left. I have a mix feelings about it. Overall I feel it was a good movie and it worth seeing. For me, I love Frozen 1 better. I give Frozen 3.5 out of 5 stars. Have you seen Frozen 2? what did you think?

Comments

Popular Posts